Sunday, January 12, 2014

Update: HGBF Build Booster and New Arrivals

I've a few things to post today. Firstly I finished my Build Booster. Having finished it, I now wish I'd bought the whole Build Strike Full Package.  I've plan to make a fully kitted model with both the Build booster and Build Booster Mk2. HGUC Nemo?


Truthfully I was a little disappointed when I open the box. There was only one colour. What do you expect from 400 yen. That's 4 USD and about 2.50 GBP. But after a little bit of colouring it looks pretty nice. I'm using this for practicing my masking tape technique.

Next, the good bit.

I'm a big fan of the Dom design. Can't say no to a good jet stream attack. I don't think I'll paint the Triple Dom set, It's all in the pose and bandai supplied the stand. I really like the colour of this Rick Dom so that green will stay. The Dreissen however will probably get a new paint scheme.


The Unicorn kits are really nice. I wonder how a HG Titanium finish will look. The Byarlant had a whole minute and a half of screen time that made it to my likable unit I wonder how a main gundam colour(white, blue red, yellow) would look. When I first saw the ReZEL in episode 1 I didn't like the colour scheme at all but I'm really like the General Revi colour. The Jesta Cannon is just cool. It might get the same colour as the ReZEL.


Let's go back in time a little. despite not having alot of screen time, the Gebera tetra was a very nice unit. especially when you know it;s actually a gundam GP04 unit. So I might give it the gundam colour too. The super gundam is a nice way to collect gundam mk 2.


Lastly I've the Extreme Gundam from the Gundam Extreme Vs. games. It actually came with a few clear blue runners. But the best bit is definitely the guitar beam rifle and the guitar case shield. the other unit is the Full Armor Gundam 7th, It's also from  a game, Gundam Battlefield record.

One extra picture

These were the boxes I bought when I was in Japan for X'mas

1 comment: