Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The Begining

Hi, I'm Pehshimaro. I'm starting a blog about building gunpla. I first build SD gunplas when i was 9-10 years old. I haven't really build any for the past 10 years But I've been following pretty much every TV shows and manga that I can get my hands on since I can't read Japanese.

I used to be content with just snapping the kit together and using stickers and that will  be it as far as my interest in gunpla goes. Well that changed once Sunrise and Bandai release Gundam build fighter as a mainstream anime. So i guess kudos to their marketing department. Not to mention, the release of Remastered Seed + SD and Gundam Unicorn and others gundam anime in full HD. It really bring out the mecha details. 
I'm not that new to modelling but it had been a while. I used to collect/play Warhammer. Both 40k and fantasy. Dark elves, Chaos Tzeentch, Necron, Thousand Sons. 


Now I'm at Clemson University in South Carolina, USA. Mechanical Engineering Major. And this is my set up. 



Left to right: Spray booth, Cutting mat, paints and primers, vallejo, mr hobby, tamiya, Gundam markers and fine liners, clippers, hobby knife and files. 


As you can see I've a few gunpla under the table. Build booster  Mk 1 and Mk2, Gundam Age Razor kit, HGUC Delta kai, HGUC Doven wolf Unicorn, HGUC Stark Jegan, System base 001. And on the table is the HGBF Sengoku Astray that I'll start working on.



I've more supplies and models coming in the post and will blog them as they arrive. 



I'll sign off with my collection from Thailand

.Left to Right, top to bottom, SD Exia Repair II, Cagali, SD 00 Riser, SD The O, SD Perfect Zeong, SD GPO2, SD Perfect Strike, RG Strike Freedom, SD Aegis


No comments:

Post a Comment