Monday, January 13, 2014

HGUC 1/144 Unicorn Gundam Destroy Mode Titanium Finish

So my second build (The build booster doesn't count) The Box art is really cool. However this red glow is what I call Berserker Banager. It's nice, but I really like the green Axis Shock glow at the end of Episode 5 and on the Full Armor version Ka.


Because it's a Titanium finish model I wanted to keep painting to a minimum. And for the record, the Coating is really really really fragile. Almost wipes off. Nevertheless it's cool. But I wanted it to have a green glow instead of red so all the clear red runner had been painted Clear green.


I also added a coat of iridescent medium, this gives the clear green sparkly flakes. When i assembled the upper torso and the backpack, the clear green may have been to dark.


No comments:

Post a Comment