Friday, January 24, 2014

Shipment from HLJ

I must stop buying new kits. I still have more in the HLJ private warehouse but waiting on the Unicorn Fenix to be released.

08th MS Team is probably my favourite side story in the Gundam universe. I do have the GM sniper and the Ez-8 on order but the first to arrive is the Gouf Custom. I could give this the Aina Sahalin paint scheme instead of the standard paint scheme. not sure houw the MS-06RD-4_Zaku_II_Prototype colours would look on a Gouf.



I'm also watching the current Remastered Gundam Seed Destiny on gundam.info channel. I must say that I really like the Ootori Strike rouge.

I also like the Destiny Impulse from the Destiny MSV files. It's a great unit in SD G Generation Overworld. So bought both the Destiny gundam and Impulse gundam and i'm going to just use Unit 3 colour scheme and put the destiny pack on to the impulse. Still figuring out how to attach the beam boomerang.


The Last 2 things i bought isn't from Gundam series. One is the Rein Weiss Ritter from SRW OG. The box is massive for a 1/144 scale. But i do expect it to be taller than most gundams in 1/144.



The other is the SU-47 Berkut from Muv-luv Alternative Total eclipse. A great mech design in my opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment