Wednesday, January 8, 2014

HGBF 1/144 Sengoku Astray

So my first build will be the Custom Astray from Gundam Build Fighter. I know it's a shows for kids, but i'm kinda enjoying all the cameo and references. Also this astray is kinda cool.Actually in this series, Bandai did a much better job than the Gunpla builder designs. Although i'm skeptical about the star build system. 


Back to this kit. I plan on painting it. but i'm not gonna deviate too much from the original colour. Just melee and red frame goes so well together. I contemplated changing it to green, gold or purple frame but doesn't seem right. and blue is reserved for Gai's blue frame only. However I will gives it a metallic look. titanium red seems to be the the thing right now with the sinaju and sazabi kits. For the armor, will probably be shades of silver and white. 


I like looking through the coloured bits of the manual. This one actually have tips and inspiration for the gunpla. you can see a carboard box, I use for storing different Magic the gathering cards and storage for sub components so i can prepare for painting. 

2 comments: