Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Completed HGUC Unicorn Gundam Axis Shock Mode Titanium finish

So it's done. The Green cam out darker than expected that's probably to do with the fact that it was painted on a clear red.


I was surprised by how stable this unit is. and also its size. Here it is with a same scale (1/144) Sengoku Astray



It stands a whole head above the astray, yes astray is not the biggest unit but i'm just thinking of the SNRI design suits like the victory gundam and the F91.


The titanium finish really do comes off easily. I'm glad it's a high grade kit and i don't feel as bad, leaving some nubs on the parts. I do what I can. I did modify the skirt to be independent. this made it more flimsy but looks much better when posing. It;s an easy modification, just use a hobby knife to part the middle section.

No comments:

Post a Comment